Friday, 6 March 2015

LUSH: Valentines and Permanent Line Haul

I have a tendency to limit the use of my bath bombs and bubble bars just so that I can keep my Lush pot looking pretty. However, after having a lovely Valentine's Lush delivery arrive, I can now happily use up some of my collection without feeling slightly disheartened at a gaping hole in the pot.

Presentation before practicality aye ....



I have 3 products from the limited edition Valentine's collection and 3 from the permanent line.

(L-R)

Valentine's Collection: Unicorn Horn, Heart Throb, Floating Flower

Permanent Line: Twilight, Think Pink, Phoenix Rising


Bubble Bars

Heart Throb - with organic shea butter
Unicorn Horn - with lavender oil

Bath Bombs

Floating Flower - Jasmine scented
Think Pink - Sweet vanilla for relaxation
Phoenix Rising - Cinnamon scented for a refreshed feeling
Twilight - Lavender scented with a calming notion

The Unicorn Horn and Heart Throb bubble bars are the stand out products for me.

Bring on the Easter collection.

xxxx
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment