Saturday, 21 March 2015

Glossybox UK March 2015

I've had my Glossybox subscription since the 2nd box that they released. I've just looked up when that was sent out which means it was June 2011 that I received my first box so over the years i've had 45 of these parcels!



As the postage has crept up over the years I now pay £13.25 monthly and every now and again I contemplate whether or not to cancel the subscription and just spend £15 on beauty products in Boot's instead. However, I'm super pleased with this month's selection as the products and shades that I have  received are all ones that I will use.


NAOBAY Moisturising Peeling

This is an organic peeling milk from the Spanish eco-brand NAOBAY. I've just used it and i'd say its a gentle moisturising exfoliator.

Dove Advanced Hair Series Youthful Vitality Shampoo & Conditioner

These are perfect to keep hold of for travelling. I'm pleased that there is both a shampoo and conditioner because i'm sure in the past other brands have only sent a sample of one or the other!


Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara

Essence have recently released their products into the UK market so I assume they are trying to increase awareness of the brand. The packaging is pretty and feels to be of good quality so I look forward to giving this a try.

ncLA Nail Varnish

Although I haven't tried this brand before the colour is a perfect shade for me and great for spring/ summer.

Sleek Make Up Pout Paint 

I've had a couple of these before from Glossybox but in a super bright red and a hot pink. I've actually only used them for fancy dress so i'm pleased to have a much more wearable colour of a soft pink - Rosette 158.

xxxx
Tasha




1 comment: