Wednesday, 4 February 2015

OOTD - Positive Mind, Positive Vibes, Positive Life

'So often we become so focused on the finish line that we forget to enjoy the journey'

I've reached a point where i've realised that i've focused so much on the negative things in my life that i've let them drag me down. I've found myself at a stage where I've erased the negativity and i am focusing on everything positive and with that my motivation for blogging is back so i'm starting with an OOTD.


T-shirt: Topshop £22
Heels: New Look £24.99
Bracelet: Pandora
Bag: H&M


I am converted to Topshop jeans. The Joni ones are my favourite as the fit is perfect. I think I went from owning none to about 6 pairs in 2 months. You don't know what you're missing out on until you try a pair. 


I had a bit of an obsession with my hair braid from Tenerife and kept it in for about 3 months even though I'd had my hair cut quite a bit. It's finally out although I do feel like something's missing! 

Today i am choosing happiness.

xxxx
Tasha

1 comment: