Saturday, 25 October 2014

Autumn/ Winter Fashion Event - Intu Merry Hill

A couple of weekends ago, I headed over to Merry Hill for their Autumn/ Winter fashion event. Although Merry Hill (Dudley) is a bit of a further drive from me, it's definitely the place to go if you want to do some serious shopping. I went with the mindset of getting quite a few additions for my autumn wardrobe and that's exactly what I did.

It's always good to pop over to Merry Hill when they are having one of their fashion weekends as there are lots of discounts to be had and entertainment all round with fashion shows and craft areas. It's a nice opportunity to pick up on the new seasons upcoming trends. I collected a voucher booklet from the concierge desk offering varied discounts around the centre. I was kindly gifted a £30 gift card too.

Couldn't resist this bobble head people in H&M!

I felt that this year the fashion pods were more frequently spaced with more goings on throughout the day which was great as you could be in and out of shops and still catch the various fashion shows. I'd say that more brands took part in the fashion display this time and there were some lovely outfits presented from shops that I wouldn't generally go to.

Fashion Shows - River Island, Topshop, Primark

The best thing about Merry Hill is there is something for everyone. There's a huge selection of shops for men, women and children as well as Eat Central with a great selection of restaurants. I'd definitely recommend visiting Merry Hill if you're looking to start your Christmas shopping as the late night opening times are convenient and you won't struggle to find gifts!

Superdry Store

I was really excited to find there is now a Liz Earle counter in Boots. Apparently it had only opened a couple of days before. I'd been wanting to repurchase my Cleanse & Polish for a while so this was convenient!

Boots - Liz Earle, Smashbox, Bumble & Bumble, Tiger (the cutest, most random shop ever)

Here is a look at a few of the clothing items I picked up featuring Topshop, River Island and New Look mainly. Keep an eye out for future outfit posts featuring these!


You can sign up to Intu Merry Hill's newsletter here if you'd like to be informed of future events such as this.

xxxx
Tasha

 *Thanks to Merry Hill for gifting me with a giftcard for my attendance.



















No comments:

Post a Comment