Friday, 28 March 2014

London OOTN - Girl's Night Out

Here's what I wore for a night out recently. I don't go clubbing very often so a new outfit was definitely in order! I grabbed this from River Island on the way to catching the train to London. 

I don't try things on in stores very often so buying it to wear the next day was a bit of a risk but it fitted me really well and I love the style. 

I was feeling really ill but was determined to have an outfit picture so excuse my face!


Playsuit: River Island £40
Heels: Dune
Clutch: Ted Baker
Necklace: Next
Bracelet: Thomas Sabo



Nails: Elegant Touch Blue

I'd been thinking about getting a pink coat for a while but hadn't found the 'perfect' one. I wasn't a fan of the boyfriend fit but I really like this one.



xxxx
Tasha


No comments:

Post a Comment