Saturday, 8 February 2014

Bicester Village Haul

I'm sure most of you have heard of the Bicester Village Designer Outlet. I took a spontaneous trip there last weekend with Emma as I've been wanting to go for ages and hadn't got round to going. It took just under an hour and a half to get there and we stopped for takeaway pizza at the service station.


I thought that I'd get a bit more than I did but i'm pleased with my purchases!


Ted Baker Make Up Bag - RRP £22, Outlet £15


I love the design of this and I was finding hard to decide between the pink or the mint one.



Pandora, Silver Amethyst Ring, RRP £85, Outlet £49


I mainly got this because I wanted something else to come away.... I do really like it though and I don't buy pricier jewellery for myself so this was a treat.


Jack Wills Metallic Star Clutch RRP £50, Sale £24.99 

This clutch was actually an online sale purchase but as there is a Jack Wills at Bicester, I thought that I could be forgiven for including it in this post. I need to make a conscious effort to change my bag as I always stick to the same one!

xxxx
Tasha


No comments:

Post a Comment