Wednesday, 1 January 2014

A Topshop OOTD

 Currently, my favourite store is Topshop and I treated myself to a bit of retail therapy the other week. My student discount card is definitely coming in handy! I can't believe that I didn't realise that I was eligible for one until recently. 


Fur Headband - Clothes Show


This is one of the controversial angora jumpers that Topshop are getting a lot of stick about at the moment. However, I purely bought it because I love the style of the jumper. I adore rabbits but the damage is already done and the jumper is in store so if I don't buy it somebody else will. Apologies.

It's pretty pricey at £46 but I have been wearing it quite a lot and I'm considering picking it up in the pale pink colour, hopefully it will go in the sale soon!

Happy New Year! 

Bring on 2014!

xxxx
Tasha



No comments:

Post a Comment