Friday, 13 December 2013

MAC Cosmetics Makeover

Prior to the Clothes Show on Tuesday, I had a MAC makeover in Selfridges, Birmingham. My friend, Emma had pre-booked the appointments in store.

A 30 minute session is £20 and 60 minutes, £30. However, the bonus is that this money is then redeemable on products! We went for the hour long session as we knew we could spend £30 easily.

The make up artists were really nice and asked us what kind of look we would like. I thought that I might aswell go for something a little different to what i'd normally do so I went for a smokey eye look with lots of glitter!


They went and gathered some of the products that they were going to use.


I'm pleased that I finally know my MAC shade. I've never wanted to have to go bare faced or anything to find out but as predicted, I'm pale as normal and NC15.
I'm afraid that these are phone pictures and not the best quality but here' the finished look!

The make up artist then proceeded by completing a face chart for us to take away, listing all the products used and then it was shopping time. It's usually pretty hard to get anybody's assistance in MAC because they're so busy but they made sure to stay with us until we were done and had chosen our products.


I chose a lustre lipstick in Lovelorn (£15) which is this pretty pink shade and I also picked up the Fix Plus Spray (£14.50) which i've been thinking about for a while and the Brush Cleaner (£10).



Overall, I was pleased with the results and if you're planning on spending some money in MAC anyway, why not book yourself in for a treat. You're not losing anything!

xxxx
Tasha


No comments:

Post a Comment