Thursday, 5 December 2013

Fall Accessories Haul

Over the past month or so, i've collected quite a few accessories that I haven't shared on my blog yet. So, I've put it into a collective haul below and i'll also do one on the beauty products that i've picked up in a separate post!




I wanted to get a new bag as the one that I was using before has always managed to set the alarm off in shops and it's so embarrassing! It was from Zara last year and it must be something in the lining of the bag! However, this bag is totally me; you can't go wrong with black and then I always like a bit of sparkle!



I'm loving snoods so much more than scarfs lately. I like this monochrome print as it should go with a lot of things.



Frilly Black Socks - Ebay - £4.60 for 3 pairs

I got these to wear with my cut out boots from New Look, I got 3 for the price of 1 pair in River Island!


Fingertip Rings - £2.99 for 3, New Look



Hair Scrunchies £2.99 for 2, New Look

All products are linked if you fancy a look.

Let me know what items you've been buying recently!

xxxx
Tasha

1 comment: