Monday, 18 November 2013

Tales of a Pale Face Autumn Beauty Swap

I love beauty swaps, so when Kat tweeted that she was organising one, I signed up straight away. 

I was paired up with Lisa who definitely got the ball rolling on this one because i've been so behind on emails lately so thank you for being patient with me!

After we'd decided on a £30 budget, it was time for the shopping to begin...




Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel

You can never have enough mini products. I've reviewed this before here.

REDKEN Smooth Lock Shampoo and Conditioner

Champney's Distant Shores Body Scrub

This smells amazing so much so that I haven't brought myself to use it yet. It contains mango passionfruit and citrus oils.

Dr. Bronners Magic Soap


LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub

I've had one of these before and loved it but I had to throw it away as it expired so i'm glad to have a fresh one! My lips definitely need it now that the weather has changed.

Seventeen Stay Pout Lipstick in Rulebreaker

Rimmel Colour Rush in 220 Rumour has it

I mentioned that i'd like to try some deeper berry/red lip colours for Autumn and these have been great. They're not something I would've picked out for myself as I tend to stay away from red altogether but I've actually enjoyed wearing them! 



Mini REN Facial Polish and Cleansing Balm

Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask

This was the first thing that I used out of the products from Lisa and I loved it. It's a clay mask that goes hot on your face and it seemed to do some good to my skin! I'd definitely purchase this for myself.



Make Believe Enhance Shimmer Lip Gloss 

Broadway Impress Nails 

I am a huge fan of Impress Nails, so I was pleased to see another set to add to my collection!


And some yummy chocolate to top it off :) 

Thank you so much to Lisa for getting me all of these lovely things and thanks to Kat for organising the swap!


Swaps are so much fun to take part in so I'd definitely recommend signing up to one if you get the chance. I'd like to do an American swap one day!

xxxx
Tasha


5 comments:

  1. What a lovely lil blog!

    you have a new follower! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea love everything you got, Lush bubblegum scrub smells amazing!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed what you got :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, everything looks great, especially the chocolate haha ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Would love to see some full reviews on some of this!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete