Tuesday, 5 November 2013

OOTD - Wrecking Ball

My leather jacket has been my staple piece in my wardrobe for about the last 5 years. I'm pretty sure that I got it when I was about 16 and have worn it to death. It's now a bit on the small side and has some rips in the lining but I still love it. The other day, we were food shopping in Tesco when they had a sale rail downstairs. Not purposely looking, I saw some black quilting in the middle of it and picked it up to have a look. It was this faux leather jacket reduced from £32 to £15 and it was in my size! I've just gone to see if it's still available on the website to put the link in and it turns out it's full price on there so I don't know why mine was reduced!


Striped White Top: H&M £12.99
Jeans: River Island 



As my boots have cut out sections, I feel more comfortable wearing all black socks so I looked on ebay to see about some frilled ones. I'd looked in places like River Island already and they were almost £5 a pair in there, however, on ebay, I managed to get 3 pairs for £6ish including postage. I've linked the seller here.

xxxx
Tasha

1 comment:

  1. love your blog, would you like to follow each other? let me know and I will follow u back dear
    XO

    ReplyDelete