Sunday, 10 November 2013

Empty Products

I've fallen behind on empties post so once again there's quite a collection!


Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation x 3 - All of these were near the bottom and i'd kept them to get the remains out by leaving them upside down hence there's 3 in one go! As you can see I've been repurchasing this foundation though, it's a great foundation for the price.

Bioderma 250ml x 2 - I was a Bioderma convert and it is amazing however, recently i've been trying the L'Oreal Micellar Water with similar results so if you're on a budget it's definitely worth giving it a go!

Benefit They're Real Mascara - Everybody loves this mascara and I was behind on the hype but I can agree, it is a real good mascara lengthening, volumizing but natural too.

Katy Perry Eyelashes - Oh Honey - I really like the Katy Perry Eyelashes and have tried a selection of them. I would repurchase these. Eylure are a winning eyelash company so add Katy Perry into it and it's a perfect combination :)

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent x 2 - Constant repurchase!

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical x 2 - Constant repurchase!

Eylure Pre Glued Eyelashes - These came in a Glossybox and were a disaster! I loved the idea of them but before I even got them near my eye, i'd managed to get the lash stuck together making them unusable.

Charles Worthington Full Volume Conditioner - Decent conditioner but nothing special.

Elemis Tranquil Touch Body Wash - Nice product but expensive for what it is. 

Broadway Jet Nail Glue - Once again i've managed to get the lid glued on!

Anatomicals - You need a blooming shower! Your nose smells rose body cleanser - Standard shower gel but Anatomicals always has cute packaging.

Nivea Visage Refreshing Facial Wash Gel - You can probably see this is practically full but my skin didn't like it and i've had it ages so it was time for it to go.

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner in Black - My go to eyeliner, smudge free, black and cheap!

BIONOVA Eye Wrinkle Treatment - This irritated my eyes, so a no go product for me.

Versace VANITAS Miniature Perfume

Burberry Miniature Perfume

xxxx
Tasha





4 comments:

  1. I can never seem to finish any make up products. I really need to stop buying more & try and work with what I have!

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never really understood the hype behind Bioderma, gonna try the L'Oreal version instead.
    I love Rimmel Wake Me Up and that benefit mascara! Very goood bunch of empties and so many of them!

    Love Em x


    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're just like me when it comes to foundation and powder!! :)

    www.specsandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. How convenient we have the same name :) I'm new to the blogging world but giving it my all!! P.S. You have a new subscriber :)

    www.tasha-mae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete