Tuesday, 29 October 2013

TGI Friday's Cocktail Event

*Apologies, picture heavy post*

Last Thursday, I was invited to an event at TGI Friday's in Birmingham. The night was a cocktails and art event to showcase some of TGI Friday's new cocktails. I could bring a plus one so I asked one of my best friends Siobhan to accompany me. 

We were given a card for 3 complimentary cocktails each. Here are a few that we tried:



  • Popping Candy Strawberry Margarita
  • Passion fruit Bellini
  • Strawberry Shortcake
  • Purple Rain


  • We then tried some tapas which I definitely welcomed as I was a little bit hungry after a long day at work! We had the pretzel bread and dip as well as BBQ and Jack Daniel's chicken skewers which were all yummy.


    A bit later, we had the chance to go behind the bar and make our own cocktail. This was interesting as you can see on instagram here:



    Hinky Dink Cocktail displayed through graffiti

    They had arranged some cute activities to keep us entertained throughout the night. There was a man drawing caricatures (Alex Hughes) and I was the first volunteer of the night. The cocktail drawn is a 'Cherry Stag', however, I don't like cherry so gave that one a miss. 



    There were canvas bags and paint pens for us to design our own bags. Here's what we came up with:



    I really like TGI Friday's even though I don't go too often but it's definitely one of the places where I choose to have a cocktail with my meal and after trying a variety I know which ones I'd have again!

    Thanks to TGI's for inviting me!

    xxxx
    Tasha



    No comments:

    Post a Comment