Saturday, 26 October 2013

SMASHBOX Try It Kit, Best Sellers - Bargain

I popped into my local Boot's the other day to pick up some items for a swap that i'm taking part in and Ryan noticed this on the clearance shelf.  It is the Smashbox Try it Kit, Best Sellers. It was originally priced at £19 for £36 worth of products but had since been reduced to clear at £9.50! 


I've only tried the Primer from Smashbox as it's an expensive brand and nothing had stood out dramatically before. I have a few sample sized primers that i'm working my way through already and it's definitely the best primer i've used and it doesn't affect my skin.

The small primer retails for £12 alone in Boots so I definitely couldn't go wrong by picking up this set.


Contents:

Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Photo Finish Lid Primer

Full Exposure Mascara

Limitless Eyeliner in Onyx

Lip Enhancing Gloss in Illume


It's still retailing at £19 online so maybe check out the clearance shelf in your local Boot's store. There's definitely nothing wrong with my kit to make it be reduced.

xxxx
Tasha


No comments:

Post a Comment