Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Glossybox October 2013 - Dark Romance

Here's a look at this month's Glossybox. It is meant to have a Dark Romance theme which got me excited as I thought there would be a few berry toned products. However, it isn't the best box ever...

Pretty Background

MONU Illuminating Primer - £24.95 for 50ml (20ml sample)

MONU are a brand that have featured quite a lot in previous Glossybox's and I haven't found any stand out products. I like trying out new primers though so i'll give this a whirl.

Katy Perry Killer Queen Perfume £29.50 for 50ml

We sell this fragrance where I work and originally I thought it smelt a lot like Beyonce Heat however, since smelling it more, it has come into its own. It features nodes of: dark plum, wild berry, red velvet flower and liquid praline to name a few. The bottle is a strange shape for placing on your dressing table though like a diamond with no bottom for it to stand upright.

MeMeMe Cherub Blush - Cheek & Lip Tint - £5.50 (full size)

This is the best fitting product to the Dark Romance theme, I tried it out yesterday and it creates a nice coloured lip stain. However, it slightly irritated my lips when I put it on.

Premae Harmony Smoothie Serum - £22.50 for 50ml (20ml sample)

This claims to hydrate the skin whilst soothing redness and also keeping the skin matte and shine free. I have been contemplating getting a mattifying lotion so i'll see how this goes.

Broadway Impress Nails - £7.99+ (full size)

This is my favourite item in this month's Glossybox as I am an avid user of Impress Nails already. I've used them for about 2 years now and absolutely love them. Surprisingly, this glittery french tipped set is actually one design that I haven't used before!

What do you think of this month's box?

xxxx
Tasha


No comments:

Post a Comment