Sunday, 27 October 2013

Autumn/ Fall Outfit of the Day - OOTD

I woke up this morning with no idea what the time was as the clocks have gone back and we gain an hour. However, I don't think I made the most of this extra sleeping hour as I was awake anyway and was trying to work out which clocks had updated automatically!

Now, onto my OOTD:

As the seasons have changed, I've done some Autumn shopping and the clothes i've picked up have all been black or burgundy/oxblood. Not purposely though! I'm just drawn towards those colours and need to let some other colours come through. 

This top is one that I picked up from Vero Moda recently and they are definitely a shop that I am going to have a look in more often. Some of the pieces in there are gorgeous and bang on trend. 


Black Embossed Top: Vero Moda £22
Burgundy Quilted Skirt: River Island £24 (Season Offer £12)
Black (Black) Black Cut Out Panel Buckle Ankle Boots | 284093801 | New Look
http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/boots/black-cut-out-panel-buckle-ankle-boots_284093801
xxxx
Tasha


1 comment:

  1. You look so gorgeous, love your outfit especially the boots
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete