Friday, 6 September 2013

You can't not go a little crazy in Boots - Haul

Here are some of the things that I picked up in Boots the other day. 

Did I need them? 
No. 
Did I want them? 
Yes.

Look out for some review posts after i've tried everything out!


Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencil in 3 - Vintage Blush


I mainly picked this up because it was £2.50 and I'd previously eyed up the Barry M and Rimmel ones. It's a gorgeous champagne colour.

Broadway Impress Nails in Control Freak


I have a huge reserve of these at home in various designs but I fancied something different so picked these up for £7.99. These are a shade of pink with embedded glitter.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze' 


I've had MAC's Paint Pot in Constructivist on my wishlist for a little while but after all the rave reviews I've been seeing I decided to try one of the Colour Tattoos. On first impressions I really like it! 

Real Techniques - Expert Face Brush and Blush Brush



I love my Sigma brushes that I've actually never posted about before but these are completely different to any brushes that I have and are therefore justified ;) I already have the stippling brush and on first use, these brushes are great! 

xxxx
Tasha


No comments:

Post a Comment