Saturday, 14 September 2013

Merry Hill Autumn/Winter Fashion Event

Last week, I attended an event at Merry Hill Shopping Centre to showcase the coming season's trends. 

We were treated to a fashion show of all the up and coming trends and a variety of beauty talks from Boot's including: Smashbox, Maxfactor, Origins and No 7. There are a definitely a few products I want to get after speaking to the ladies and trying some samples! 


Smashbox


Issey Miyake Pleats Please Fragrance 


Origins

The Origins Gin-Zing Energy boosting Moisturiser is now on my wishlist. It smells amazing like all of the Origins range.

Autumn/ Winter Fashion Trends

So, trends to look out for over the next few months are:
  • Leather and Fur
  • Cobalt Blue
  • Monochrome (Ebony and Ivory)
  • Metallics



(L-R) - Oasis, Internacionale, Vero Moda, Vero Moda, Warehouse and New Look


Vero Moda featured my favourite outfits of the night including this quilted white top which I actually picked up last night! It retails for £28 but Vero Moda have 25% off so it worked out at £21!

They have some lovely clothes in store and are really finding themselves in the fashion market. Poppy Delevingne is there model at the moment!



This weekend they are hosting an 'Autumn Fashion Weekend' with lots of discounts around the centre. You can pick up a voucher booklet from the concierge desk which gives you 20% off a variety of stores ranging from: Boux Avenue, Vero Moda, Oasis, Warehouse and many more.

I actually headed back to Merry Hill last night to make the most of the offers. I've been craving a shopping trip all week so I couldn't resist. I spent over £70 so headed to the concierge desk to pick up the free OPI nail varnish offer myself. There are 4 colours to choose from: a deep blue, nude pink, red and a vampy red. 

I'd recommend heading over to Merry Hill this weekend! You can't complain at the huge choice of shops, free parking and discounts! Fashion trends will be on display and there are beauty pods around the centre to give everyone a treat.

Thanks to Westfield Merry Hill for a lovely evening!

xxxx
Tasha


No comments:

Post a Comment