Monday, 2 September 2013

MAC Paint Pot - Bare Study and Face Powder in Pink Buttercream

I picked these up from Duty Free when I went on holiday. You can't go through there and not buy something!



I love MAC Paint Pots at the moment hence, I picked up another one in Bare Study. I've recently added Constructivist to my wishlist though!

They are so easy to work with and perfect for when you haven't got much time in the morning to create an eye look. Bare Study is especially great as it's a neutral colour so you don't have to blend it, you can literally just swipe it across your eyelids or simply use it as a base to build upon. It's a sheer champagne colour with gold shimmer. 

Paint Pots retail for £15.

As I like these so much, I think I need to try out the Maybelline Colour Tattoos next.


Next up is a Pearl Matte Face Powder in Pink Buttercream from the Baking Beauties collection. I was sucked in by the pretty design....oops. It has enough pigment to be used as a highlight/blush. Originally, I thought the blue was just a top decorative layer that would wear off but it's actually all the way through. This is quite shimmery but adds a nice touch.



xxxx
Tasha




No comments:

Post a Comment