Friday, 13 September 2013

Glossybox September 2013 - The London Edition

For the second month running, i'm really pleased with this month's Glossybox! I love it when it arrives the day before I get the despatch email.


There is a Union Jack printed box this month which is super cute. I really like the themed editions.


Now, onto the contents....


Elizabeth Arden Untold Perfume - £4.80 Value as 5ml

I actually appreciate this perfume sample as it comes in a cute bottle. Vial testers are a no-no!

Eyelure Pre-glued lashes - £5.06

I like the idea of these been pre-glued so these will be cool to try out. I don't go out on many nights out anymore to wear them though! I do have a wedding in a few weeks so they could be appropriate.

Toni & Guy Classic Shine & Gloss Serum £7.19 for 30ml

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Onyx Eyeliner

HD Brows Blusher £17.95 

This is an exciting product and you can see in the picture below that it is a burnt rose colour. 

 Unfortunately, my blusher arrived broken. I remember before when we received the HD Brows Palettes in a previous Glossybox that a lot of people had a similar issue and were sent replacements.



What do you think of this month's box?

xxxx
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment