Sunday, 4 August 2013

#VintSetFest with The Vintage Set

As I mentioned in my last outfit post, I attended #VintSetFest last week hosted by The Vintage Set

The Vintage Set are a boutique available on ASOS and the event was held at the Custard Factory in Birmingham. 

Get ready for a picture heavy post!

I haven't been to the Custard Factory in so long so it was a nice surprise to see how many cute vintage shops are open down there now! To find our way down there, I met up with a few lovely bloggers at New Street Station so we could get lost together. Meeting them in New Street was a challenge as I haven't been in since the renovations have took place.



There were a bunch of lovely stalls there including Macadamia, Harri Styles, a swap rail, The Vintage Set of course, Make Up Academy and Nails by Rosie to name a few.


Whilst I was there, I tried a Silver Edition Lime Red Bull. I love anything lime and this was really nice. I'll definitely try another one! They have released a few new flavours so they're worth trying! I managed to put my bag down on some spilt drink though. Thankfully it dried clear!


There was a local band performing, a barbecue, a raffle and lots of other things to keep us entertained!


There was a question and answer session with a panel of the owner of Macadamia and representatives of ASOS and The Clothes Show Live.

I met up with some of my favourite bloggers, old and new. It's always nice to see some familiar faces!

Zoe and Angie

Me, Zoe and Clare
Photo taken by Amy

Me and Gemma. 
Photo taken by Amy

Thank you to The Vintage Set for inviting me! It was a lovely well presented night!

xxxx
Tasha

1 comment:

  1. It was a fab event and was so lovely meeting you! :) x

    ReplyDelete