Saturday, 31 August 2013

Review: Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturiser

Just a little review for you all today.....


I ventured into Boots numerous times and managed to avoid picking up the Vaseline Spray and Moisturiser even though it was on every shelf and round every corner! 

There was definitely a lot of promotion for it! About 3 trips later, I caved and ended up picking the Aloe Vera scent. I almost got the cocoa butter one but the brown bottle wasn't so appealing. 


For £4.99 it's a little bit pricey for a Vaseline product but I do like the concept. I find the worst thing about moisturising is the waiting around for it to absorb into your skin. So the idea that you can simply spray and go with this one is very appealing!

The scents available are Aloe Vera, Oat and Cocoa. The Aloe Vera one smells nice and I like the bottle with the on/off contraption. You can find it here.

It creates a refreshing fine mist which you just quickly rub in. 'Spray and Go' gave me the impression that no rubbing in was required. It's not as 'quick' as it suggests but is a nice product and good for us lazy people that find moisturising a chore. 

Have you tried this?!

xxxx
Tasha

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I couldn't resit either the Spray and Go is being sold everywhere and on so many little pop up stands.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete