Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Primark Haul

This post is slightly overdue hence the gorgeous sunny weather and the outside photos but you know what I'm going to show you anyway!

This is a Merry Hill Primark Haul. I specify Merry Hill as they definitely have the nicest Primark there compared to the one in Birmingham town. I only to go to Primark when I go to Merry Hill Shopping Centre as everything's laid out nicely there and you don't have to rummage around the floor and fight to get past people!

.

I'm starting to add more basic pieces to  my wardrobe as they're so easy to throw together and don't really go out of fashion.


First up, I love these hair turbans that are only £1.50, i've picked one of these up on my last three visits! They're just so convenient.


Next up, a casual grey t shirt with 'pearl' studding. This was £4. 


Basic grey t shirt with dipped back £5

Black swing vest with gold chain straps £5

I love the chain straps and wish that i'd picked up a couple of these in other colours! I've worn this so much and the chain detail makes it look a lot more dressy than it is. 


Paisley Print Denim Jeans £12

I wanted some polka dot printed jeans but didn't want to pay too  much for them as I knew they'd be something that I wouldn't wear too much. I spotted these and thought they were a good choice for both the price and style. The paisley print is quite subtle but I really like it!


Merry Hill has also been voted the 6th best shopping centre in the UK! It's definitely one of my favourite places to go for a day out.

xxxx
Tasha

2 comments:

  1. Love the black vest with gold straps!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so many lovely things in Primark at the minute, don't you just love the jeans? I religiously buy a pair every single time i'm in primark because I think they are amazing!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4590261
    xx

    ReplyDelete