Sunday, 25 August 2013

Missguided Sweet Deal OOTD

This dress was a bargain for £5.99 from Missguided. That's full price too, it's not even on sale! They have a section on their website called the 'sweet deal' section. This features basic items from £2.99. A few days ago they were offering free delivery so I thought i'd see what the quality/sizing was like. 

Below is the Cailey Midi Bodycon Dress in Burgundy. I'm starting to add more autumn coloured items to my wardrobe now!


Heels: Jane Norman
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins

 After reading some reviews, it sounded like I needed to size up in dresses so as the options were S/M or M/L, I went for the larger one and it turns out to be a good fit. I'm really impressed with the quality and i'm going to place an order for some other things later tonight!

There is a Bank Holiday offer for 10% off if you use the code HOL10 at the checkout. It's definitely worth a look!


 xxxx
Tasha

1 comment:

  1. You look lovely hun! :)

    Sophie
    xx
    www.poockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete