Monday, 12 August 2013

July Empties

My empty product posts always seem to end up appearing around the middle of the month for some reason. 


I still can't get over how many products you actually use up if you stick to the same thing for a while and then keep the bottles as evidence!

Constant repurchases that I love:

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Review here
Batiste Dry Shampoo
Bioderma
No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make Up Remover - Review here

Bath & Bodyworks Hand Sanitisers - These are the best things ever but I think this has exhausted my stash of them. I usually order them in bulk on eBay. They smell gorgeous and look pretty too!

Ginvera BB Cream - I love this and am definitely going to be purchasing the full size. I was impressed the very first time that I used it. I used it whilst I was away in Tunisia as it has SPF 30 in it. The colour tint is much nicer than that i've found with other BB creams and this sample from the Birmingham Blogger Meet Up has lasted me ages!

Percy & Reed Colour Shine Conditioner - This was a nice product but a bit of a thick conditioner for my fine hair. It was a freebie in Glamour magazine.

John Frieda Everlasting Blonde Shampoo - I finished the conditioner to this in my last empties post but shampoo always last me longer. This originated in a Glossybox and I loved it. I'll definitely purchase the full size next time I get highlights.

Dove Summer Glow Gradual Tan Moisturising Lotion - This is the dark version as I find it's usually best to get the darkest shade with tanning products for the best effect. I used this to maintain my holiday tan and really liked it. It's on offer in Boots at the moment for £2.50, half price I think so I've just picked up a replacement.

Palmolive Shower Creme

Morgan Vanilla Bubble Bath 

Blend Collective Hand Lotion

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque - I am a newly converted Macadamia addict. I was lucky to be able to meet the owner at an event held by the Vintage Set. Pretty sure that I'll have a whole Macadamia post up soon!

No7 Eyeliner pencils - Over the years, whenever I had a £5 off No7 voucher, I always picked up one of these eyeliners because they ended up been £2.50. I still love them, they stay put all day and are a solid black. I've actually finished two eyeliners which is a first hence the odd looking remains in the photo!

xxxx
Tasha

Follow me on Instagram - Lopsywings
Twitter - @wand_included

1 comment:

  1. Really like those B&BW hand sanitisers, they smell so yummy!
    xxx

    The Beauty Belle

    ReplyDelete