Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Homeware Haul - The Range


Something a little bit different today - a homeware haul!

I popped out with my mum and brother last weekend and ended up been out for hours. I was pleased when we came to a retail park with The Range on though.

I love shopping for homeware/decorative items. I'm really into monochrome at the moment as you can probably tell from the colours of everything that I bought.

Here's what I got:
I've linked all the products that I can find online :) I didn't actually know that you could buy things online so that's tempting ;)

I almost got some grey curtains too but the lady gave me the wrong size. My mum gave me some old ones when we got home and they are perfect. Thanks mum :)


You may have seen the picture that I posted on Instagram of some mannequins that they had. If I had more space, I'd definitely get one. They are only £40!

xxxx
Tasha



No comments:

Post a Comment