Sunday, 21 July 2013

Pastel Converse


Converse aren't something that I would normally go for as they're not really girly enough for me and I tend to only wear trainers at the gym but when pretty colours are involved, I easily get converted. 

I posted a picture on Instagram (lopsywings) about a month ago of two pairs of Converse that I couldn't decide between. 

Which ones did I get?!





I love pink but I chose the pastel purple ones as I thought that I'll probably get more wear out of them. I prefer how these ones have purple piping rather than black.

They have interchangeable floral tongues and I wore them quite a lot before the heatwave came so they were a good purchase!

Converse Chuck Taylor® All Star® Multi Tongue £49.99


I've had a pair of Converse personalised before, if you're interested in that you can see my post here.

xxxx
Tasha

4 comments:

  1. They are so pretty!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely! mine are just white forever wearing them now.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, these are ever so pretty! :)

    Char xo
    http://hell0imchar.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete