Tuesday, 23 July 2013

A Shopping Trip in the Bullring

I love going shopping in the Bullring but I tend to go to other places now as I don't like driving to town  because of the hideous car parking costs and it is quite likely that i'll get lost because of a silly road diversion (It's happened!). I find it's easier to go to places like The Fort and Merry Hill in terms of parking. However, I ventured into town on Saturday having no idea where to catch the bus as all the routes have changed but I made it. Town was surprisingly quiet, most likely because of the protests that were going on. It meant I didn't have to waste precious shopping time queuing though! 


I met up with my lovely friend Catrin and had a good catch up and a productive shopping trip!


Topshop Spotty Dress £18 (Reduced from £32!)

I'm not one for rummaging through the sales but this dress was literally sticking off the rail. I picked it up and it was the right size! 

I was planning on wearing this to #VintSetFest tomorrow night but with the weather the way it is, I may have to find something else :/


New Look Swing Cami £9.99

I love this plum colour and the style of these tops. Almost £10 for a 'vest' top is a bit steep though but then again, Topshop are charging £18!


Necklace £3.99


Boots Kiss Nail Glue, Batiste Dry Shampoo and Dove Gradual Tan Moisturising Summer Glow Lotion

Everytime I use nail glue, I manage to glue the lid on and then can't get in it again so I need to be more careful with this one! This one was £2.79.

Batiste was on offer for £1.99 instead of £2.99, so I picked up two bottles and the Dove lotion was half price at £2.49 so hopefully this will keep my tan topped up!


Forever 21 Silver Cross Necklace

This was a bargain at only £2.40. There was a huge selection of gold jewellery in store, especially statement necklaces which I was after but i've always been a silver girl so didn't get anything else. It's worth a look if you're not fussy like me as they have some lovely pieces.

Ted Baker Make Up Bag


Finally, I picked up a Ted Baker Make Up Bag for my friends birthday today. I love the design and wanted to keep it for myself! It was £22.

xxxx
Tasha




No comments:

Post a Comment