Friday, 28 June 2013

Holiday Outfit: White Night


Our hotel held a white gala night, so luckily i'd packed something white that was appropriate! 

This dress is quite a thick material, crochet dress and i've actually had it for years and years. It's by a brand called Essentials but my mum actually bought it for me when I was younger but it was way too big and it didn't fit me so it ended up in the loft. 

Whenever I have tried to get rid of clothes before, my mum has always put them in the loft and then when they come back maybe a year later, I'm so glad that I didn't get rid of it as usually new trends have come around. 


As i'm usually so pale, I don't tend to wear white but you can wear almost anything on holiday!


Dress: Essentials
Wedges: New Look - £24.99
Jacket: New Look - £27.99


I loved this egg chair, I definitely want one for the garden!

xxxx
Tasha

4 comments: