Monday, 27 May 2013

OOTN - Presentation Evening

Ryan manages a football team and it was their end of season presentation on Saturday night so here's what I wore:

As I haven't been buying many clothes lately, i'm having to bring out some old favourites. Usually I just pull out my newest buys to wear but everything that i've purchased recently are been saved to take to Tunisia in a few weeks!


Top: Warehouse
Belt: Dorothy Perkins
Leggings: Topshop
Heels: Dune

Almost achieving a head to toe monochrome look ;)

This Bank Holiday weekend has been hectic but fun at the same time. I actually did a bootsale on Saturday after saying for months that i'd do one so i raised a fair bit of money and i'll definitely do one again soon as I was still left with a lot of stuff! Then, I did a bit of shopping today so i'll have a haul up soon! 

xxxx
Tasha




1 comment:

  1. i love your outfit! so lovely! :) especially the top, belt and the heels. xoxo

    ReplyDelete