Sunday, 5 May 2013

No7 Eye Make Up Remover Review

No7 hasn't been a brand that I have particularly looked at before but I received one of their travel kits for Christmas and have been impressed with all of the products.


  • No7 Eye Make Up Remover
  • No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser
  • No7 Muslin Cloth
  • No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream
  • No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream
  • No7 Headband


One of my favourites was the eye make up remover and I have since purchased 2 of the full size versions for £8.50 each. 

I put about 3 dabs on a cotton pad and hold it over my eyes for about five seconds and wipe it off and it takes all my make up off. I use Bioderma on the rest of my face but I think that this is more gentle for the eye area. 

Boots have got their £5 off No7 skincare and £3 off No7 Make Up, so you can pick this up at the moment for a bargain of £3.50!

All of their skincare products are on 3 for 2 aswell.



xxxx
Tasha

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried any No 7 skincare but I like their make-up range so their skincare is next on my list! xx

    Angelica // OneLittleVice

    ReplyDelete