Sunday, 12 May 2013

Beauty Swap with Callie Rose

HannahMarieBeauty recently organised a beauty swap and I signed up as soon as I saw it as I really enjoyed the last swap that I did! I was paired up with Callie Rose and we each had a budget of £30.

Callie really treated me and got me some amazing products and I am so grateful!


She got me a range of products and i'm really excited to try them all!


Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara

Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses



Topshop Matte Lipstick in Tease

I've only tried a nail varnish from the Topshop Make Up line so i'm excited to have this! It's a perfect colour for me and i'll get loads of use out of this.


Sleek Contour Kit in Light

Sleek is another brand that I haven't really ventured into. This is a lovely bronzer and highlighter and they seem really pigmented.


Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off Face Masks in Passion

STEAMCREAM

I've wanted to try Steamcream for ages! The different designs on the tin are appealing and a Union Jack design is so classic. I have high hopes for this and this was the last thing that I expected to be in my box of goodies!


Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel

I've tried this before and you can't go wrong with products from Simple, I think that i'm going to save this for my holiday :)

Carmex Lip Balm

Only the day before I got this, I was talking about how I needed a new lip balm so this is perfect.

Vaseline Hand Cream



Thank you again to Callie Rose, I really appreciate everything you got me and hope that you enjoy your products!

To see what I got Callie, you can see her blog post here.

Thank you to Hannah for organising the swap. I think they are so fun to take part in and would love to do an international swap one day.

xxxx
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment