Thursday, 9 May 2013

April Empties

A little bit late this month, time is flying by.... I cannot believe that I am going on holiday in 5 weeks :O

I'm doing really well with using products up at the moment!





Batiste Dry Shampoo Wild and Tropical - The BEST dry shampoo out there.

Trevor Sorbie Beautiful Volume Dry Shampoo - This was nothing special, i've tried numerous dry shampoos and none of them have compared to Batiste.

Trevor Sorbie Beautifully straightened Conditioner -  This was a good conditioner and I probably would repurchase it in the future.

Britney Spears Fantasy Body SoufflĂ© - The perfume of this is my favourite but I never find that lotions that come in perfume sets are really any good. As this was a souffle it was better than most and it did smell nice but i've used better.

Soap and Glory Hand Food - LOVE. One of the best non-greasy hand creams and who doesn't love Soap and Glory?

Radox Shower Smoothie - A miniature that I picked up when we stayed in London, I would consider repurchasing it.





Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter and Chocolate sample - Both of these smell lush and totally edible plus they're really good moisturisers. The scent lasts on your skin and you smell of yummy strawberries all day!

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Ivory 100 - For the price this is really good, coverage is amazing but the lightest shade is a little bit orange for me but I have repurchased this already.

Nip and Fab Mango Body Butter -  If a body butter smells delicious, it's a winner. I really want to try the pistachio version from this brand.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent - A regular in empties posts, I don't know what I would do if this was ever discontinued.

Bath and Bodyworks Island Margarita Pocket Bac - We need these to be readily available in the UK. They're just so handy and everybody at work thinks that i've just sprayed perfume when I use this.

Collection Hot Looks Nail Varnish  in Mint Mojo - This has been replaced by Essie's Mint Candy Apple. Last year when I wanted to try this colour I picked up this cheap one but it's since gone all yacky.

Benefit Play stick - I've had this way too long. I htink it was one of the first high end products my mum took me to get. It's meant to be a concealer, foundation and powder in one. It's definitely really thick and I definitely liked it.

xxxx
Tasha

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog, new follower :)
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete