Sunday, 14 April 2013

Viva Glam Nicki MAC Lipstick

So, I finally picked up Nicki Minaj's MAC Lipstick (the original), most of you have already moved on to the new edition but I thought that I would get more wear out of the original.

I contemplated getting it all over the Easter weekend as Debenham's had 10% of all MAC products. So, it would've been £12.60 instead of £14. I decided that I didn't need it and could live without it only to leave the tab open to tempt me everyday thereafter. I actually ended up purchasing it on Wednesday for full price - fail.


It's brighter than I expected but it'll be a good spring/summer colour. I haven't really reached for it since i've had it, so slightly disappointed with it. Hopefully I'll be able to make it work for me. What do you all think of it?



xxxx
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment