Monday, 15 April 2013

OOTN - Asos Disco Pants



Jacket - New Look
Vest Top - H&M
Heels - Treds

I actually ordered these ASOS Disco Pants on Ebay brand new with the tags because they were £6 cheaper. I was expecting black ones but they sent navy instead. They've sat on the side for 2 weeks and I haven't had chance to send them back so i've decided to keep them. 

I've tried the American Apparel ones on and they were really long and didn't fit nicely enough for me to justify spending £70 on them but I'm am really impressed with these ASOS ones. They are a perfect fit (I got a size 10), they look a little scrunched in the picture but they fit really well. I'm tempted to order the black ones now like I wanted originally.

Before ordering them, I had a look online for reviews and there was hardly anything so I took a bit of a risk and went for them but i'm really pleased with them!



FOTD:

Smashbox Primer
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - Ivory
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Transparent
The Body Shop Bronzer
MAC Fresco Rose Paint Pot
MAC Pink Split Mineralised Eye Shadow
Rimmel Apocolips in Nova
Soap and Glory Mascara Thick & Fast
No 7 Metallic Eyes Eyeliner Black
New ID Eyelashes

Nails - Essie Bahama Mama

xxxx
Tasha

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous :) lovely outfit.

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete