Tuesday, 2 April 2013

March Empties

Hope you've all had a lovely Easter! It's gone too quick as always. I've felt rough all weekend and could've done with not going back to work today. I went to Alton Towers yesterday and it was freezing. I didn't wear enough layers and ended up paying £45 for a Bench jumper that I wouldn't normally wear!

Here are the products that I used up in March:


Sure Glimmer Flowers and Lime Deodorant - I hate the smell of deodorants but I love lime so I thought I might be able to cope with this one. I finished it but it was still a deodorant smell, I might have to try an unscented one.

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Moisturising Shampoo - Finally finished this, I use so much more conditioner than shampoo. I like this and would repurchase it but for now i'm going to use up my reserves of shampoo because i've accumulated way too many bottles!

Colgate Plax Whitening Mouthwash - This did the job of a mouthwash but I didn't see any whitening effect. I'd like to have my teeth whitened properly but i'm not sure about the damage it does.

Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Oil Nutritive Leave In Conditioner - I've had this for ages and it probably should have gone in the bin but its finally empty! It's banana scented and I found that it does make a difference to the ends of your hair making them more moisturised and not scraggly.

Wild Batiste Dry Shampoo - LOVE

Britney Spears Fantasy Perfume 100ml - I love this, it's really sweet scented and smells a bit like fudge. It might not be to everyone's taste but it's my favourite. Ryan got me a new one for Christmas so it's already replaced :)

Anatomicals Dont Just Clean It Woman Scrub It Body Scrub - I got this in a Glossybox. It smells really nice but only does what every other scrub does so I never stick with a particular brand.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 51 Vanilla - This made my skin look really dewy but it didn't have as much coverage as I like from a foundation. I would consider purchasing it around summer time though!

Benefit, The Gloss - No Peeking - I've had this too long but it's a really pretty colour! It's quite a sticky lipgloss but it's cute :)

Follow my blog on bloglovin in the sidebar :)

xxxx
Tasha

1 comment:

  1. I love Fantasy but have you tried Midnight Fantasy....LOVE that! Love your blog x

    www.nailtheday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete