Thursday, 25 April 2013

Glossybox April 2013


 This month's Glossybox was a special edition designed by Pearl Lowe; how cute is the packaging! 

3 out of the 5 products are winners for me this month and I can make use of the other 2.


The winner has definitely got to be the Essie Nail Varnish in Geranium £7.99. Recently the only brand of nail varnish that I have been buying is Essie and at £8 a pop they're a little pricey so along with all the other subscribers i'm definitely not complaining!

I have liked all of the other products that I have used from Balance Me before. This is their Balance Me Radiance Face Mask. I've used this already; it has light exfoliating grains in, smells good and has a nice texture. 

Richard Ward Style Spray - This is the least exciting product for me in the box. I'm lazy when it comes to my hair and i'd rather not put too much product in it but i'll give it a go at some point.


 Nip + Fab Mango Body Butter - I've wanted to try the pistachio version of this for a while but I love mango. I've emptied this pot already and the body butter was really nice so I might go and get the full size pistachio one now.

Yves Rocher Nutritive - This moisturises for 24 hours so is meant to be great for dry skin.
 
*I still have no internet :( I'm just managing to keep up with everybody else's posts at the moment*
 
 xxxx
Tasha

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great box - some brilliant brands included here! :)

    ReplyDelete