Sunday, 24 March 2013

Rimmel Shopping

I get an extra 20% off Rimmel products as we have a stand where I work. It comes in handy if I've ever run out of a product as I can easily grab a replacement on my way out the door!


Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

This is my second bottle of this. Recently I've been trying different foundations after using Revlon Colorstay for about 2 and a half years straight. I'm really impressed with the coverage and the formula, the only downside is the limited shade range. I'm using the lightest shade 100 ivory. It has SPF 15 in which is good for the daytime but i'm still after a night time foundation so I don't look like a ghost in flash photos!

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

I swear by this and it appears in almost every monthly empties post - yes, I use loads of this! I always get the transparent shade as i'm putting it over foundation. If I didn't use it as well as foundation i'd get a darker shade but on top, I think it can be a bit orange. For £3.99, I love this and am so glad that I'm not addicted to MAC's msf as that would cost me about £20 every month!

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner Black

The quality of this is really good. I can never have enough eyeliner and for the price this is amazing. It stays put, it's solid black and it's soft. 

What's your favourite Rimmel Product?

xxxx
Tasha


No comments:

Post a Comment