Saturday, 2 March 2013

February Empties 2013

February has literally come and gone. I have been so so busy with work and at home and I just haven't stopped. I've been living on caffeine and am so happy the weekend has come around! Finally some blog time, I haven't posted in two weeks and have a back log of blogs and videos to read and watch!

All that aside, here are the products that i've used up this past month:



Boots Extracts Body Butters in almond and bergamot - These are perfect for throwing in my bag and they smell lush and i'd definitely repurchase them, i've still got some other miniatures and full size ones to go yet! I'd compare them to the Body Shop ones just a little bit cheaper.(Body Shop full size is about £13, Boots are £7.50)

Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara - (£11.95ish) I have a huge reserve of mascaras so was glad to break into a new one. It wasn't empty but I was been hygienic and the brush had lost half its bristles, i'd obviously been a little bit violent. I've had this before and I'd buy it again - I actually have the false lash effect fusion waiting to be used so it's practically the same.

Nivea Soothe and Protect Lip Balm -  This was okay to have in my bag but it definitely wasn't anything special.

No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make Up Remover - £8.50 full size I got this in a gift set for Christmas and absolutely loved it, i've already repurchased it, review coming soon.....

Batiste Dry Shampoo - standard.

Simple Spotless Skin Cleansing Wipes - £2.99 -These are something that I continually repurchase now as when I find something that doesn't break me out at all I stick with them. This past month or so, I've really improved on my skincare routine and will take my make up off with other products then just finish off with these.

Gilchrist and Choames sea kelp shampoo - I stupidly assumed that this was a shower gel and didn't realise it was actually shampoo until I'd emptied the bottle..... whoops.


Boots Botanics Active Plant Extracts Body Wash and Body Butter - These came in a set and were nice to use, they were both really thick consistences, nothing more to say.

xxxx
Tasha

1 comment: