Monday, 25 March 2013

A Mini Boots Haul

As if the snow has come back again; it's almost April!

On Friday night, I drove round to Ryan's and the roads were horrible, I was skidding a bit and I didn't like it! So, on Saturday morning, I abandoned my car at Ryan's and started walking to the bus stop. 

On the way to the bus stop you pass a retail park which has a Boots so I stopped there. I actually planned to have a no shopping Saturday but the snow annoyed me so I went anyway.

At the moment they have cosmetics and hair products on 3 for 2! 



 As they are on 3 for 2,
the Essie nail varnishes work out as about £5.20 each which I think is more reasonably priced.

I got Bahama Mama, Mint Candy Apple and Big Spender.

I resisted Mint Candy Apple last year and I've wanted Bahama Mama for a while. Big Spender and Bahama Mama are actually quite similar colours but I felt like I needed the two.


The £5 off No7 vouchers are still running until the 30th March. I 'm making the most of them this time and stocking up. I really like No7's eye make up remover (£3.50 with voucher) after a sample that I got for Christmas and their wipes are good too! (£2 with voucher)

I always try and get hair bobbles without metal as that can break your hair but I find that you pay for what you get. I've had these before and they didn't snap - £3.50 for 27.

After Boots, I headed to Costa and called a taxi. I gave up with the bus as my Uggs were soaked and I had black make up streaming down my face!

xxxx
Tasha


No comments:

Post a Comment