Saturday, 2 February 2013

OOTN - The Impossible

Last night, we went to Star City to grab some food and go to the cinema. We ate at The Harvester; one of my favourite places! Then, we went and watched 'The Impossible', the film about the tsunami. It was an interesting film but a bit gruesome :/

Here's what I quickly threw on:

As I haven't really bought any clothes this month*, I am actually rummaging threw my wardrobe to see what I can put together. This is a good thing as usually I wear things about four times and then they get replaced and banished to the wardrobe :/

*only 2 black vest tops from H&M, jeggings and my new jumper from TK Maxx, okay maybe that is a few things but I've spent a lot less than I normally would!*


Leather Jacket - New Look
Top - River Island
Trousers - New Look
Heels - Dune
Bag - Disney, Treds

xxxx
Tasha




1 comment:

  1. you look gorgeous Tasha!
    ahh i love star city, and harvester, good choice!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete