Sunday, 10 February 2013

January Empties

I'm quite surprised at how many items i've finished this month but also glad because it's a start to me shrinking my current collection to a manageable level!



Beyonce Heat Perfume - I didn't mind using this up as I already have another bigger bottle of this waiting to be opened. We actually sell this where I work so I get a lot of perfumes for a good price. This is a strong scent so more of a night time choice. I prefer the Heat Rush version which is really fruity.

Revlon Colorstay Foundation - My ultimate favourite and I am going to repurchase it very soon. I've finished off two bottles this month as i'm fed up of half empty bottles everywhere. I wear shade 150 in winter and 180 Sand Beige in summer.


Bath and Bodyworks Anti Bacterial Gel in Apple - This was delicious(not that I ate it aha) i'm going to purchase a bunch as mentioned in my February Wishlist here.


Boots essentials make up remover pads £1.50 - Considering the price these were really really good, I would repurchase them in the future but am impressed with the No7 eye make up remover at the moment!

Boots Mini Cocoa Butter - Emma bought me a set of these minature body butters for Christmas as seen here. I never did get round to doing my Christmas Haul Part 2 but it;s definitely too late for that now! I love these body butters, they are really moisturising and excellent quality. I like the fact that they are small too as I can throw one in my bag for when i'm staying out overnight.

Soap and Glory Righteous Butter - LOVE - I love all of the Soap and Glory products and already have a replacement which I got in the bumper Christmas set. It smells nice, It's really moisturising but i'm sure that you all know that already!

Batiste Dry Shampoo - I really shouldn't even bother mentioning this anymore, it's here every month, my all time staple!

Schwarzkopf Supersoft Volume Boost Conditioner - This is apple flavoured and smells lovely! I'm still working my way through the shampoo and it only cost me £1 from work.

Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish - (not pictured, my mum threw it away :/) This was a big bottle so i'm proud of myself for actually finishing it! I love strawberries so anything with that scent is yummy. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent - another staple item, i've never seen a bad review on this and considering I go through one of these every month i'm glad its only £3.99!

xxxx
Tasha








1 comment:

  1. Revlon Colorstay Foundations are great!
    I really want to try the Rimmel Stay Matta powder!

    ReplyDelete