Saturday, 16 February 2013

Glossybox February 2013 - Valentine's Edition

A little behind on this one, I was eagerly awaiting it and then mine arrived almost a week after everybody else got there's!

But just in case any of you haven't seen it yet then here you go:


The box is really pretty!


Anatomicals Rose Body Cleanser
Sassoon Restoring Treatment for Coloured Hair
Micabella eyeshadow
Fat Cat Mascara
Miners Lipstick
Lollipop


Yay, a pink lipstick! Whenever I get make up in Glossybox, I always seem to get really unwearable shades so i'm really happy with this and even the eyeshadow is a nice neutral colour.

I'm actually really pleased with this month's box! We actually got 3 make up products this time too which is nice. 



My Valentines Treat's :)




xxxx
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment