Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Glasses

I'm pretty sure that i've never mentioned that I wear glasses on my blog, simply because I wish I didn't and I avoid wearing them wherever possible.

I'm meant to wear my glasses all the time and have done since I was 3 :( but I only tend to wear them at work and home. Whenever I go out anywhere they are off! 

I have tried contact lenses before but didn't get on with them.

Here's some rare snapshots of my new glasses!

Pair 1 - Karen Millen

I don't think that the shape of these suit me face :/ so no picture here aha! It's annoying though because I paid extra to get the anti-glare put in these ones and they are the ones that I don't like :(


Pair 2 - Missoni





sneaky shot whilst making a phone call at work


xxxx
Tasha








1 comment:

  1. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    Also, I would love it if you checked out my latest letter here http://lettersfromtvc.blogspot.ro/2013/02/dear-keszeg-agnes.html

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete