Sunday, 17 February 2013

A different kind of UGG boot....

Here are my new Ugg's :) Ryan surprised with them after the Birmingham Blogger Meet Up and they have been perfect in the snow. 

I had the Ugg shoebox and they were definitely a surprise when I opened them as I'd never seen any Uggs like them before. I was expecting a pair of original ones but maybe in a different colour to the ones that I already have but these have been so useful!


They have really good grip which has saved me from slipping on the ice and they're really warm. I've even been able to wear them to work!


They don't have the Ugg logo on the back like the majority of Ugg's do but it is on the side. They are actually waterproof to minus 20 degrees centigrade!

They are currently in the sale reduced from £234.99 to £129.99 here.





xxxx
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment