Monday, 7 January 2013

What I got for Christmas 2012 :) Part One

My majorly overdue Christmas post! Ryan really really spoilt me! I'd seen my present pile at his house but when it made it round to my house it had tripled in size. So thank you Ryan! I'm a big kid and used to love having tonnes of surprises when Santa came. I'd rather have lots of little things than a big expensive present but this year I got everything. and I am really appreciative.

Jewellery

H Samuel Sparkly Earrings

Pearl style Bracelet trio

2 Shamballa Style Bracelets

Wallis Lilac Bracelet

2 Pandora Charms - one purple bead, one polar bear :)


Hair Products

Trevor Sorbie Volume Set 
(I always buy products for volume, so this is good!)

Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo
2x Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo
( My mum noticed that I had this one in the bathroom already and thought it would be a good bet aha)

Boots Butterfly Clips
(These are perfect for clipping my hair back at work, thanks Em!)

Nails

Nail files 

Impress Nails
(These are still my absolute favourite! I wore the middle ones for New Years Eve)


Shoes :) One of the perks of the Mr managing a shoe shop :)


Bath Stuff


Joules Soap Set
Bayliss & Harding Soap
Littley ducky :)
Bath Bomb set


Britney Spears Fantasy Set
Ryan bought me this for our first Christmas together and it's still my favourite. My last bottles almost gone so he got me another one! Its really sweet and maybe smells a bit like fudge but I love it!


Lipglosses


Great minds think alike!


This No7 set includes a head wrap, eye make up remover (which so far I think is really good!), hot cloth cleanser, a muslin cloth and a day and night cream.

Part 2 to follow!

If I didnt post this so far, it'd drag on for even longer so I thought this is better than nothing!

xxxx
Tasha

1 comment: