Sunday, 27 January 2013

Shopping in Tamworth :)

Ryan's football match was cancelled today because of the snow so we decided to go out for the day. I've done quite well with my spending ban considering today is the 28th of the month but I definitely wouldn't manage the 100 day ban that some people are doing! We headed over to Tamworth and here are some of the things that I got:


All of my favourite leggings have come from Topshop. I laready had these in the pale blue version so I decided to pick up the darker pair, £22. I also got this set of six rings for only £2.50. You can get some bargains in their jewellery sale.

The T K Maxx there was really nice and it's one of my favourite shops anyway! Everything was so tidy and the stock in there was really good. There were some really nice OPI nail varnishes that I considered but I have so many that i'm sticking to nail varnish ban for the time been.


I needed some skinny belts for work. These were £7.99 for 2 and they are Steve Madden which is quite exciting. 



It's been so nice seeing the sun out today and this is definitely a piece for spring. I always love pink and neon is set to be big next season so this will be perfect. It was £14.99.



These cute lantern things were in clearance at Hobbycraft for £1 each. I'm planning on using them for make up storage, maybe cotton wool or maybe even lipsticks or something.


Boots have a 3 for 2 offer on Batiste at the moment so I used 598 advantage card points to get these :) In my last haul post I picked up the Superdrug's own brand but I am not at all impressed and am thinking of just putting them in the bin as they don't do anything! Sticking to my trusty Batiste from now on.

xxxx
Tasha



2 comments:

  1. those lanterns would make adorable decor pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything you have brought.
    Shame I didn't get to talk to you at the Birmingham meet up now following hun.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete