Sunday, 6 January 2013

Sale Shopping

My Boxing Day sales consisted of River Island alone. My mum hates shopping but she used to take me to town on Boxing Day just to go to River Island, literally the one day a year she would come shopping with me! We used to queue outside until it opened at 10am. This time, I couldn't be bothered with the chaos that was bound to be happening in town so I went to our local mall. I got in quite early but this year, well last year now, they had opened at 8am!

I had a look at the online sale on Christmas Eve and couldn't believe how much had already sold out.

I saw this grey cardigan online and knew I wanted it as I have the oxblood jumper version and had considered getting this one before aswell.
It was reduced from £35 to £17 but there was only one left and it is a size 14 when I would normally get a size 10 but I wanted it aha.


Excuse the headless shots!


This cape was reduced from £48 to £25. This was an impulse buy and I wouldn't have paid full price for it.


Leopard Jumper £15


I don't know how much this was before the sale but I have a bit of a leopard print obsession so it just ended up in my basket!

Black Skater Skirt £10, was £18


I was looking at this before the sale so it was just coincidence that I got it reduced :)

Did you get any bargains?

xxxx
Tasha







3 comments:

  1. I am so annoyed I missed out on that cardi! I went to buy it full priced and completely forgot! Went to sales in River Island but did t see it there! So annoying! You've got some amazing finds though! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I saw your post with you trying the cardigan on! I literally grabbed it when I saw it.

      xxxx
      Tasha

      Delete