Saturday, 5 January 2013

New Years Eve OOTN


Better late than never! I'm so behind on all the Christmas posts but they'll be here shortly.
Happy New Year! 

Here's what I wore:

Make Up: 

Revlon Colorstay Foundation 180 Sand Beige
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
MUA Bronzer
MAC Beauty Powder in Flower Mist Dew
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Mascara False Lash Effect
Girls Aloud Nadine Fake Eyelashes
Naked Palette eyeshadows
Wet and Wild Lipstick 


Excuse my mother chilling in the background!


We went to my uncle's house as he has a party every year and then headed over to our neighbours house at about 1am.


Impress Nails - Dancing Queen 





Leather Jacket New Look £34.99
Leopard Top River Island Sale £10 instead of £25
Leather Look Trousers New Look £19.99 
Glitter Heels Treds £24.99 



I haven't really set any precise resolutions but I want to start exercising more and starting eating healthy but I can't start this until i've eaten all of my Christmas chocolate!

Also, I have absolutely tonnes of make up and beauty products, so i'm going to try to use these up before buying more and more. Top of my exceptions list is a foundation without SPF so that I don't look like a ghost in photos.

Then, my wardrobe is excessive so i'm going to try not to buy any more clothes for the time been, this won't last long but its worth a shot. I picked up a few things in the River Island sale on Boxing Day so that'll be up soon.

xxxx
Tasha

2 comments: