Wednesday, 2 January 2013

December Empties

I've actually used up quite a lot of products this month that I really like rather than ones I actually want to get to the bottom of and use up.

I'm going to try my hardest to use up a lot of my products instead of constantly buying new ones and having excessive amounts! I have no excuse as I got lots of new goodies for Christmas. This wont last too long but i'm going to aim for a month or two at least. 


Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel - I absolutely adore this scent and its pink and glittery! It's usually reduced after Christmas so I should've picked some up.

Rimmel Gentle Make Up Eye Remover - This does the job and is oil free so isn'tt as stubborn as removing make up as it could be. I'm more likely to purchase another eye make up than this again but I got the No 7 Eye Make Up Remover in a set for Christmas so that's next!

Soap & Glory Moisturising Mist - This is good and great for when you want to moisturise really lazily and quickly, literally spray and go. If i'm going out, I don't like having cream still waiting to be absorbed into my legs!

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Moisturising Conditioner - I'm still using the shampoo of this as I go through conditioner twice as fast as I do shampoo! I like to switch my shampoo/conditioner up so probably will go back to it in the future but i'll probably use up others that i've got for now. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo LOVE - enough said.

Korres Shower Gel - I think this is a hotel robbery, it's a shower gel  and nothing exceptional but i do want to try their lip butters.

Soap & Glory Hand Maid Anti-Bacterial Gel - I like to be clean so I like to carry one of these in my bag and it's a pocket must have at work as I work in a pharmacy. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - I think this is in every empties post i've done. Definite must have.

Alison Clarke Mango Body Butter - I got this in a Glossybox here. I used this really quickly it smells amazing and I like the pump dispenser.

More exciting posts to come! I'm so behind on Christmas but it's time to get back into the routine again, i've missed blogging aha!

xxxx
Tasha

2 comments:

  1. I've had a Stay Matte powder for as long as I remember. I use it all the time, but it just won't run out!! xx lilstephh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya! I got the Alison Clarke body butter too, I really didn't like it, it smelt great BUT it was too dry for me, if that makes sense....LOL body butters usually spread easily this one kida dragged on my skin, will not be purchasing one....

    xx

    www.nailtheday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete